Joint Center - Northwest & The Heights
1635 North Loop West
Houston, TX 77008
About Our Center of Excellence
The Joint Center at Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital offers a multi-disciplinary team of affiliated orthopedic surgeons, nurses, physical therapists and occupational therapists who specialize in hip and knee replacements and are dedicated to providing you high-quality care. From
pre-surgical education to surgery, and from recovery and rehabilitation to at
home support, The Joint Center team is here for you. Memorial Hermann Northwest
is recognized by The Joint Commission as a Joint Replacement Center of Excellence
for hip and knee replacements.
The Joint Center offers a full range of non-surgical and surgical options to consider, including:
Joint Replacement Program
The team of physicians, nurses and physical therapists at Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital specialize in hip replacement and knee replacements and are dedicated to providing you high-quality care. Northwest has been recognized twice with The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for knee replacement and hip replacement surgery.
Awards & Accreditation
Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals, has recognized The Memorial Hermann Northwest campus with the following awards*:
- America’s Top 5% recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™ (2005-2014)
- America’s 50 Best [Hospitals] Award (2010-2014)
- One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement (2014)
- Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ (2013-2014)
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (2014)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services (2014)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement (2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (2006-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2007-2014)
*As part of Memorial Hermann The Woodlands, Southeast, Southwest and Northwest Hospitals.