Joint Center - Southwest
7600 Beechnut St
Houston, TX 77074
About Our Program
The Joint Center at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital is composed of an experienced team of affiliated orthopedic surgeons, specially trained nurses, therapists and other caregivers that treat and rehabilitate patients that come in for hip and knee replacement surgery. The program gives patients the opportunity to share the joint replacement experience in a group setting, from pre-operative education to post-operative rehabilitation with a focus on providing patient and family-oriented care.
The Joint Center’s affiliated physicians perform more than 500 knee and hip joint replacement surgeries annually. It includes a dedicated, 22-bed inpatient unit staffed by caring, certified orthopedic nurses and a nurse navigator who helps patients navigate the entire joint replacement process.
The Joint Center offers a full range of non-surgical and surgical options to consider, including:
The Joint Center offers the latest minimally invasive techniques for knee and knee replacement including:
- Computer-Assisted Surgery/Navigation
online scheduling for Memorial Hermann Southwest Pre-Admit Testing powered by HealthPost
Awards & Accreditation
- Consistently in the 99th percentile for patient satisfaction
- Blue Distinction from Blue Cross/Blue Shield for Knee and Hip Replacements
- Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals, has recognized Memorial Hermann Southwest with the following awards*:
- America’s Top 5% recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™ (2005-2014)
- America’s 50 Best [Hospitals] Award (2010-2014)
- One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement (2014)
- Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ (2013-2014)
- Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (2014)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services (2014)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement (2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement (2006-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2007-2014)
*As part of Memorial Hermann The Woodlands, Southeast, Southwest and Northwest Hospitals.